5 Facts About Long Island City’s Bldg 10-27
- Bldg. 10-27 is a four-story industrial building in Long Island City, Hunter’s Point for which we created a marketing campaign.
- The big idea for this project was to use history as a context for the future, making it relevant and fun.
- The team became inspired by newspaper ads and a series of woodcuts from the 1920s (when the building was built).
- This inspiration resulted in a brand identity that has color and personality–it’s playful and modern, with a nod to the past.
- The concept was translated into our renderings: we showcased the preserved architecture with modern furnishings and set dressings.
Client: Newmark Holdings
Services Provided: Naming, Positioning, Brand Identity, Digital Brochure, E-Blasts, Website, Renderings