This is a senior brand designer position, working out of our Boston office, currently in a hybrid capacity (in-office / remote).
We are looking for a conceptual, detail-oriented senior brand designer to work with an integrated team of creative professionals across offices to shape projects and campaigns for our clients. You will be responsible for developing creative concepts and executing across multiple platforms, walking through ideas both internally and with our clients.
- Self-motivated, proactive, reliable and accountable.
- Partner closely with fellow team members to ensure the strongest possible solutions.
- Utilize a deep understanding of the client and target audience to create strategically sound and creatively beautiful solutions that best suit the needs of the project.
- Be a part of overseeing and guiding team members through the creative process, advising on effective, original solutions and solving problems together.
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills, strong attention to detail and follow-up.
- Ability to juggle multiple clients, projects and deadlines.
- A desire to help mentor and grow team members while keeping one unified creative culture.
- Have good energy: you come to projects with a positive attitude and a willingness to jump in and help where needed.